enjoy reading my blog :D

I hope u'll enjoy reading my blog :D

Life Journey ,,

My photo
its starts when a girl was born in this world with a name , NUR UMAIRAH ZAHIRAH ..her life becomes a silly life after she met this person : Anas , qamarul , izzaty , eisya , aina , amira , fatinn , sys melly , firdaus(s) , adam , eiqa , jasmin , hanis , hazim , syafiq , kamal , abg isaac , abg aras , sophian , adli , kerel , adik wan , roka , daniel hafiz , abdul azim , eugene , rayyan n afif .. she does love them so damnnnn much..and pls , dun mess up wif this gurl oke♥
klau x suke my blog , u can 'blahblah' now ..

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Did you know that when someone appears in your dreams , its's because that person misses you - phychological fact

p/s : arini aq nk bajed speaking . hakhakhak !!!

HeartYou

No comments:

Post a Comment